- Micro program faculty member Andy Camilli and Sackler alum Minmin Yen explore the use of bacteriophage to control cholera.
- Sackler programs, such as the upcoming Career Expo, appeal to students on revisit day.
- A study by former PREP Scholar Ninon Becquart and Elena Naumova and colleagues has been cited as one of the NIEHS Papers of the Month for March.
- Semi-finalists in this year's 100K Competition announced.
- There's a lot to be proud of at Sackler!
- Learn about Phil Haydon's plans and motivation for his upcoming round the world sailing voyage.
- Take advantage of an upcoming opportunity to hone your mentoring skills.
- The newly formed Center for the Integrated Management of Antimicrobial Resistance is taking shape.
- Support the BEAT seminar series. Next up - Al Sandrock, MD PhD.