- A team from the Jackson lab has identified a gene regulating sleep in drosophila
- Isabel Derera, a postdoctoral scholar in Chris Dulla's lab who focuses on infantile spasms, a form of epilepsy, discusses recent advances.
- Immunogenetics edges out the MD/PhD Program at this years relays.
- It's not too late to give a gift in support of the GSC and the Relays!
- Sackler student Heather Gardner, DVM and Cheryl London and colleagues reveal genetic features of canine osteosarcoma.
- Cheryl London and Genetics PhD student Heather Gardner, DVM are working to develop new therapeutics for osteosarcoma.
- Congratulations to Jackson Fatherree and Liang (April) Yuan, recipients of Sackler Family Cancer Fellowships.
- Role of Slug in breast cell function elucidated.
- Check out the current "standings" in the three new academic events added to this year's relays.