- Christine McGuire - Dean's Award; JoAnna Leyenaar - Lasagna Award; Giang Nguyen & Frank Scangarello - Krinsky Award
- The GSC and Immunology Program student Kate Sulka have developed a new Sackler logo!
- Work conducted by Liz Hanson and her colleagues in Chris Dulla's lab was highlighted as the cover article in a recent issue of the Journal of Neuroscience.
- A drug mimic of the ketogenic diet improves brain function in mice after TBI.
- Learn about "Let's Talk: Diversity, Inclusion, and Engagement", a new initiative funded by a Bridging Differences seed grant.
- Learn about outreach from the school, an effort that led to great outcomes for the admission's season.
- Charmaine Nganje, a PREP Scholar in the Mecsas lab, is featured by NIGMS in their Biomedical Beat Blog!
- Sackler congratulates all students defending their thesis as the academic year winds down.
- Hear Co-Directors Ralph Isberg and Helen Boucher discuss the serious problems caused by antibiotic resistance.